We hope your holidays were filled with joy and that you’re ready for the adventures ahead. As we embark on the New Year, we’d like to take a moment and reflect on 2018. Our team is very grateful to work with so many fantastic clients and suppliers. In 2018, we worked on more than 700 projects – below are nine notable accomplishments worthy of sharing:
- Sourced DevSecOps, Microservices, CICD, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) for the world’s largest digital agricultural company.
- Sourced a Network Operations Center as a Service (NOCaaS) for a Fortune 200 client that allowed them to monitor, alert, and remedy in a hyperscale environment.
- Brokered 660 Gig aggregate global IP commit for one of the largest cyber-security companies in the world.
- Sourced a cyber-security assessment to identify IT infrastructure vulnerabilities and vetted top quality MSSPs for one the most mission-critical interconnection facilities in North America.
- Helping a cloud service company source a 40+ global SD-WAN to save nearly $500K MRR.
- Helped the world’s largest digital image company move terabytes of content between countries for the FIFA World Cup.
- Sourced Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) for one of the world’s largest global NGO’s. The new system enabled significant improvements in Workforce Optimization as well as CRM use and reporting.
- Helped a web services company meet complex security requirements mandated by enterprise customers and an ever-changing industry standard.
- And in the holiday spirit, no joke here, we completed a project at literally the North Pole for a satellite landing station.
It’s our goal to always surpass expectations as your trusted advisor, consultant, and advocate for all things cloud, data center, connectivity, and cybersecurity.
Thank you for your confidence as we continue to expand our global reach, cultivate new partners, and help companies with transformational solutions. We are committed to embracing new technologies and services to satisfy our clients’ needs today, and more importantly, into the future.
If you haven’t seen it yet, here’s a short video explaining why our clients work with us.