At the end of each year, we recap our most interesting projects. It was a special year. Here are our Top 10 projects from 2022.
- Successfully designed and implemented a next-gen, edge compute network to support time-sensitive data for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China.
- Merged critical systems infrastructure for 3 of the most distinguished hospitals in the northwest region.
- Quadrupled the infrastructure capacity of a bleeding edge AI/ML, GPU-based cloud company.
- Strategically engineered and sourced a 100+ mile redundant dark-fiber ring that delivers massive capacity to remote underserved municipalities.
- Helped a financial services company, with over 100 locations, upgrade to a cloud-based contact center that increased their functionality by 10x and reduced costs by 25%.
- Advised a gig-company that provides services in over 34,000 cities around the world on a Managed Detection and Response (MDR) solution to optimize their Splunk environment.
- Helped one of America’s most awarded big banks transform their CX-CCaaS technology stack by moving them to a next-gen, cloud-based solution.
- Helped one of the country’s largest online-gaming companies fill ‘unicorn’ technologist positions and build a pipeline for additional elusive candidates.
- Seattle Business Magazine recognized StrataCore as the 6th best small business to work for in the State of Washington.
- And last but not least, after 19 years on our own, StrataCore selected AppDirect as its strategic and Capital Invest partner! See more information here: StrataCore Set to Intensify its Business Transformation… – AppDirect
I’d like to finish with one of my favorite quotes.
“We are here for such a short time. Let’s make it count.”
I want to thank our team, clients, and suppliers for making 2022 an amazing year.
–Aaron & Team StrataCore