Before I overview our Top Ten projects from 2021, I’d like to share one of my favorite quotes:
“You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
2021 saw its challenges, many of which continue, and through it all, we stayed focused, driven, and connected. We continue to do what needs to be done. And for that, I am thankful.
Here are ten of our more exciting projects from 2021:
- Advised a bio-recognition technology company to divest a business unit. This enabled a rapid path to CMMC compliance resulting in a 15x ROI.
- Provided real-time, 24/7, Incident Response support to a secure communications company, with over 1,000 locations impacted by a massive DDoS attack.
- Evaluated, negotiated, and sourced a Managed Cloud Provider for one of the world’s largest nature conservancies.
- Helped one of the world’s largest philanthropic organizations source a contact center technology for their global security operations at difficult locations across the planet.
- For one of the world’s best-known apparel retailers, we delivered a global connectivity solution that powers mobile applications for all customer interactions.
- Managed over 400 project installs using StrataCore’s proprietary inventory and project management toolset that saved the client over $1M.
- Helped one of the world’s largest video advertising companies save over 40% on their CDN and WAF services.
- Saved a school district over 50% by moving to a hybrid solution that allowed them to keep their existing legacy infrastructure with a cloud-based solution.
- Helped one of the world’s best-known gaming companies move their contact center into the cloud.
- And last but not least, Seattle Business Magazine officially recognized StrataCore as the #1 best small business to work for in the State of Washington.
I want to take this moment to thank everyone for the opportunity to work together. As we look forward, it is clear that the waves will continue to come. And together we can surf them.
Looking forward to a great 2022!
–Aaron and Team StrataCore